- Keep your Chromebook on a flat surface like a table or a desk. (Don't leave it on the floor where someone could step on it.)
- Don't pile things on top of your Chromebook.
- Make sure there isn't anything on the keyboard when you close your Chromebook.
- Keep food and drinks away from your Chromebook and make sure your hands are clean. (Crumbs and liquids are very bad for your Chromebook and can cause it to stop working properly.)
- Be careful how you carry your Chromebook. Make sure your Chromebook is closed, always use two hands, and never carry your Chromebook by the screen.
- Keep it charged. Plug it in when you are not using it so that it will be charged and ready when you need it.
- Tell your teacher right away if it breaks. Don't try to fix it yourself.
- Remember to take care of yourself online too. Stay on approved websites, keep your password private, and log off when you're done. Remember anything that happens on your account is your responsibility.