Tops: (Boys and Girls)
- Red Polo
- School T-Shirts (on Fridays and other designated days which will be announced)
Bottoms: (Boys and Girls)
- Navy blue pants and shorts
Shorts may not be more than 2" above the knee.
Pants are to remain pulled up at ALL times - NO SAGGING allowed!
- Navy blue jumpers, skirts, or skorts
- Solid white or navy tights with feet may be worn.
Undershirts/Socks/Shoes/Belts (Boys and Girls)
- Undershirts: Plain white undershirts (no writing, logos or pictures)
Long sleeves (in cold weather) and short sleeve undershirts are allowed
- Socks: Solid white or navy, (crew or ankle)
- Shoes: Any type of tennis shoes are permissible
NO heels, NO open toe or open heeled shoes, NO sequins/glitter shoes, NO Crocs, NO Boots, NO steel toe shoes, NO light up shoes, NO shoes that roll
- Belts: Solid black or brown plain belt (standard buckle)
*No rivets, No studs, No holes, No pictures, No writing on belt
- Solid navy, red, solid white, or ANY MATCHINGS of red, white, and/or navy.
- The outerwear may button, zip, or be a cardigan sweater, or pullover.
- Any outerwear items sold by the school or PTO are acceptable.
- During extremely cold weather, a heavier coat may be worn to school that is not navy, red, or white. Once in the building it must be placed on a hook or back of the desk immediately and should remain there until dismissal. NO non-uniform jackets, sweaters or sweatshirts are allowed inside the building.
- Stud earrings may be worn.
Hoops or dangle earrings are not allowed.
- Hair color and/or highlights must be natural hair colors (NO pink, blue, bright red, purple, green, etc.).
- Hair accessories (bows, headbands, clacker balls, barrettes): Navy blue, red, or white or a combination of red, white, and blue.
The following are NOT allowed:
- Beads (necklaces), bangles, or excessive jewelry
- Facial piercings
- Bandanas, du-rags or hats
- Long fingernails that would hinder a student from completing school work
Non-conformity to the uniform policy generally results in parents/guardians being contacted and may be asked to furnish appropriate clothing.
If there is an issue with a student not having the appropriate uniform items, please ask the school counselor for help.