Welcome to the Chickasaw City Schools K-12 pre-registration process!
The state of Alabama is changing the student information software for our schools. Chickasaw City Schools is requiring all students register as new students this year. This will ensure that all of the data current in the new system. We appreciate your patience in this new process.
Please note the following:
- Prek (4 year old) registration can be completed by clicking here: Prek Registration.
- ALDCA students can register by clicking here: Alabama Destinations Career Academy | Virtual School in Alabama (k12.com)
Out of district registration for new students is CLOSED for Kindergarten and 12th grade.
Out of district registrations:
- Approval by school administrator required
- Out of district contract required
- Out of district fee required
Please complete the following steps to successfully enroll in Chickasaw City Schools.
- Fill out the request to register form: ecollect.accelaschool.
com/chickasawcs (school enroll code provided by the school)
- Once your request to register is approved by the enrolling school, you will receive a username and password to set up a parent portal account. You will log into this account and complete the registration forms. Here is a quick video to guide you: Training Video: Parents - PowerSchool Community
- You will receive status updates if any additional information is needed along the registration process.