The primary goal of the Chickasaw City School System is that 100% of students graduate prepared for college or work with no need for remediation.
Great News! Chickasaw Elementary School has been awarded an Alabama First Class Pre-K Grant
Beginning in August, we will serve 18 four year old students. Below is a timeline for the application process.
1. June 3rd - 19th (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) Pick-up applications at 201 N. Craft HWY Chickasaw, AL 36611.
2. After completing the application, call 251-380-8114 to schedule an appointment for your 4 year old child to be screened.
3. Screenings will take place June 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 29th, and 30th from 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
4. Bring the completed application and all required documents for enrollment, as well as the 4 year old student, to the scheduled appointment for screening. The screening will take no longer than 20 minutes.
5. Students will be selected via a random drawing and parents will be notified during the week of July 6th through 10th.